Wednesday, June 16, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 4

30 Day Challenge: Day 4
*Favorite Book

I don't do much reading now-a-days. But i should really start. I always start a book, but never finish it. :/ But when i was younger, one of my favorite books was those 'Scary Stories' books. They had several different scary stories in them. I enjoyed reading those books over and over and over. :] Here are some pictures, and see if you recognize them or have ever read them before:




What was your favorite book when you were younger? :]

xox, Cheech

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are a little big, i'll fix them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite books when I was little was Corduroy and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. As I got older, I read Little Women, The Never Ending Story, and the Hobbit.

    ReplyDelete