Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer '10!

Summer '10Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


Summer lovin', had me a blast. Summer lovin' happend so faaaaaaaast. ;] That's right! Summer is ALMOST here! Wooooooo! I'm super excited! I'm planning on going to alot of different beaches this summer. Especially Santa Monica Beach. I've always wanted to go there. So i'm planning on going.Summer just inspired me, so i decided to make a 'Beach/Summer Blog' type of thing. I really like this bathing suit from ModCloth.com. It is a bit pricey, but it's so adorable! And those sunglasses, woooooo, i love those. :] Too bad they are like, 300 dollars! Woah! Ya'gotta have a beach towel of course, and lip balm, cause you'll be out in the sun and your lips will get pretty dry! And you can't go to the beach without a camera to take pictures for summer memories! And those sandals...I love them! They are different and real cute.
Just thought i'd share some beach/summer ideas!

xox Cheech

1 comment:

  1. Cute! That bathing suit is super cute, and those sunglasses are definitely unique ;)

    ReplyDelete